12.03.2009

My Top 5

Everyone needs ideas right about now for presents, right?? And I'm assuming you want to do it on a (dare I say the word) budget. Well, here are my top 5 suggestions!

5. A unique picture frame, like this one! Personalize it with a super-cute picture!

4. Greeting cards! Everyone needs them, and these are FABULOUS!

3. Self-made wall art! Every wall deserves a facelift now and then... paint your own canvas here!

2. For all the wine lovers out there, a wine membership is always a great idea!

1. My most prized possession... that I take everywhere! I am thoroughly a believer of giving my personal favorites to other people as gifts! You know people are going to need a new planner for the new year! Try this one in Blue Rhapsody from Vera Bradley. It's my favorite, and let's just say I'm picky!

No comments:

Post a Comment