2.02.2010

Celebrity Look-A-Likes


If you are on facebook, one of the things going around this week is to post your profile picture as a celebrity who you are often told looks like you! I think it's really funny because when pointed out, I can see why most people think that!! I have been told I look exactly like Evangeline Lilly (LOST), Punky Brewster (as a child of course), and one of the old Charlie's Angels (I still to this am not sure which one)! I'm curious to know who you have been told you look like!!!

2 comments:

  1. i've been told i look like julianne moore. but the thing is, i really don't. it's because i'm pale with reddish hair. all red heads don't look alike! (however, julianne moore is gorgeous so, i'll take it if someone wants to say that - i just know it's not true.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Charlie's Angel you look like is the young Jaclyn Smith.

    ReplyDelete