9.30.2009

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?


The only intelligence-invoking TV show I watch is "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader"! Dukey bores me with hours of Jeopardy and he is so good at it! I don't like it simply because I never know any of the answers, let alone why the answers have to be in the form of a question. Does this mean I'm a dumb-dumb? Possibly. I get most of the questions right on "AYSTAFG" because a lot of them have to do with spelling and because they are meant for, well, fifth graders. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm pretty dang good at spelling (especially fifth grade spelling)! Anyways, one of the questions on tonight's show was:

Frankfurt is the capital city of what U.S. state?

HINT: Think fried chicken.

So, I have to ask... Are you smarter than a 5th grader??

2 comments:

  1. Does it have anything to do with where the Tide might be ROLLING this weekend :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete