9.28.2009

Livin' In The Fast Lane

Thank you all for the calls/texts asking where I have been for the last month! Life has been c-r-a-z-y! So crazy that I am not even going to try to back-post and catch up! I saw my apt last night for the first time in a week and a 1/2 due to the waterworks GA has been experiencing! What have I been doing for the last month? Pictures are worth 1, 000 words and I know 1,000 words won't even explain it! Instead of writing a novel, here comes the photo update! I have been...



Partying my pants (or cowboy boots) off at the Tillman reception at the farmhouse...



Hanging out with my new BFF, Tay Tay...



Winning tickets to the Zac Brown Band Concert...



AND tailgating with my favorite Alabama girls! Roll Tide Roll!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! You're back!!! Love the posts, love the pictures. And LOVE YOU!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete