11.19.2009

Seeing the Light at the End of the Tunnel


As of now, I am 1/3 of the way DONE with my presentations!!!! The only things left to do are to finish my counseling development plan for an imaginary school and to do/submit my practicum application!! I can not believe how fast Thanksgiving break got here, much less how fast this program is going! Practicum already?? In case you want another mathematical figure, I am 3/5 of the way done with my last presentation! WHEW! What a semester! I heard next semester will be a doozie with Dr. Smelly-breath-frowny-face-auburn-lover-bama-hater! Yes, brutal but you guys know who I'm talking about!! Remember a certain interview I came out of crying?? Should be interesting! Please cross your fingers that I'll make it, I'm soooo ready for a break! Are you guys ready for turkey day???

No comments:

Post a Comment