6.29.2009

The End of An Era


OK so, I have been an alum from The University of Alabama now for a grand total of (almost) 2 months! Although I have recently moved away from the college town, I sometimes feel like I am still in college. I absolutely loved college and hated moving away from my "family" I acquired in the short 4 years I attended. So you can understand my feeling of dread when I happily checked my mail box this morning (I love getting mail!...Except for bills...) and stumbled upon a few requests for recommendation letters. This is the ultimate sign you are finished with college. Although I experienced a great deal of sadness from this mail, I love writing recs for my fellow DAR babies! And of course, I am very pleased they have chosen my alma mater for college! Roll Tide!!!

1 comment: