6.30.2009

*Pir-Attitude*


Have you ever seen a TV show and thought "what the heck are these people thinking?" As I got home from school today, I flipped on the TV to WifeSwap for some R&R! To my surprise, there was a family on the show who thought they were pirates! They had real, actual pirate swords (and used them)! As if! This family dressed up on a daily basis (beards and all) to look like pirates. It is no secret that they threw a hissy fit when the "new mom" for the week set her rules into play and told them they could no longer be pirates during her visit. May I also add that neither parents had jobs and a total of 2 collecting agencies came knocking on their door during this poor woman's stay! And this is what we have to look forward to for entertainment...It got my attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment