7.03.2009

Doomsday


Have you ever had one of those days?? Well, I sure did! I started off going to bed the night before at 4:00 because I was working on a school project. The next morning, I woke up 2 1/2 hours late! omg omg omg! (I HATE being late!) So then, I finally got to school (on time) and by the time I got there, I was already in a frenzy. My teacher then picks on me the whole class...Calling me out for not having my glasses and telling me I need to be more prepared for class! Is this a joke?? I didn't forget my homework or anything ultra important. Then, he proceeded to call me out in front of everyone for the craziest things. Gross. I must add that he did not saying anything to the people who were walking in late or hadnt completed their projects! Right when I stepped out of the class, waterworks. And the worst part about it is that I couldn't stop! I am so embarrassed because my whole class knows I was crying! ugh! I had to force myself to go into my counseling session and get over it. Terrible experience. To simmer myself down, I resorted to girl time! Always does the trick! These next two weeks should be interesting at least! I vow to NEVER take this teacher again! Mark my words!!!! Next time you have one of those days, feel free to come back to this!

1 comment: