7.08.2009

The not-so-one-piece-one piece


Okay, news flash!!! The in-betweenie-bikini-one-piece does not hide anything you think it does! When Lo and I were at the pool today, we spotted a forty-something woman walking with her family around the pool to find a spot in the shade. Let me tell you, this woman thought she was chic. And was sooo not! She had a bathing suit on sort of like this one with a humungo floppy hat. Not something I want to see! So unless you are younger than the big 4-0 and have something to hide, hide it! A classic one piece or tankini is always the way to go! As for me, I've been drinking my hatorade! Can ya tell?? haha

2 comments:

  1. totally! i don't think a gal has to have a perfect body but no need to show everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haterade drinker! Is it bad that I actually want the pictured swimsuit? Remember the white one I wanted in Miami ... hehe!!! I MISS YOU POOKIE! Xoxo-BLC

    PS: I TAGGED YOU TODAY. Hang ten with me!?

    ReplyDelete