7.14.2009

Sleep Disturbances



For the past 6 years of my life, I have turned the channel to Nick at Nite before falling asleep. You can imagine my frustration when I recently flipped the TV on for my before-bed routine, and that same routine had been totally disrupted. UGH! I searched for my usual episodes of Family Matters and George Lopez and there it was.... Malcolm In The Middle. What is this crud? Nick at Nite is really pulling this on me now? Wow. Right in the midst of grad school when I have nothing better to do but wait for my TV shows to come on so I can go to sleep! Let's just say I have been experiencing a little insomnia from this unexpected change, and trouble waking up in the morning! This channel was perfect for putting me to sleep and waking me up in the morning with heinously annoying songs from Dora The Explorer playing over and over and over again! I think Nick at Nite is due for a little complaint made by yours truly! HAHA like I would ever....I mean I could not be the only one with my panties in a bunch because of their big change, right?! I keep telling myself plenty of others have had to write in or something by now... Yeah, I'm sure there are dozens of people who wait all day for these shows to come on, lull them to sleep, and serve as alarm clock in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. well, i've never written a letter but i always get pretty upset when they change their line-up... when they got rid of Cheers, I was not a happy camper!

    ReplyDelete