7.10.2009

Hang 10


This is for the one and only BLC! Thanks for tagging me! So here's my 10 things you didn't know about me! 1. I label everything, including my bf, with my new label maker! Lame, I know. 2. I watch a disc of LOST every day. 3. People watching is one of my all-time fave past times! 4. In elementary school, my teachers used to call me "freckle juice". 5. I want to be Marissa Cooper from The O.C. and tend to call my friends "Sum" in hopes that they will call me "Coop" back. 6. I have diagnosed myself with OCD because of my freakishly clean/organized apartment. 7. I wake up ever morning to my iPod because my day starts off so much better when I wake up peacefully. 8. I am terribly afraid of Popsicle Sticks. Ew. 9. I sit on my balcony every day and watch the sun set because I think it is the most beautiful thing in the world. 10. Due to my lack of blog friends, I sadly can not tag anyone. I might as well just smack a big "L" on my forehead. I hope you enjoyed this! Soon to come: friends. Hopefully!

2 comments:

  1. Awe!!! Thanks for playing lovebug!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: And, explain freckle juice and popsicle sticks!??? :)

    ReplyDelete