7.26.2009

Sass-A-Frass


So...I have recieved a few requests, all in one day! (1.) To add a picture of BFF on the side of my blog. (2.)To dedicate a post to my college roommate, Sassy!! Here it goes...Sassy and I met on Easter Sunday at my church over four years ago. I scared her off by bombarding her about living with me, but she soon came around! We lived together all 4 years of college and finally split when we both graduated! So sad :( Anyways, Sassy has become one of my closest & lifelong friends! I am so proud of her and all that she has accomplished since graduation!! My best memories of Sassy include me coming home from Rome to our Tutwiler dorm room (it looked like Pepto Bismol), and finding Sassy sitting on the floor crying. When I asked her what was wrong, she said "Sadly, I am me". I laughed at her for hours and told her she reminded me of Eor from Winnie the Pooh. She began laughing, like she always did! (1.)She is going to kill me for this. (2.)Getting on Sassy's nerves is one of my favorite pasttimes. (3.) I laughed at her for a good 4 years after this incident. Since then, Sassy has developed into a strong person with many accomplishments. She is beautiful on both, the inside and outside! Have so much fun in Hawaii and remember to shake your Honolulu!!

P.S. Sassy and I are looking forward to the day we are finished writing our books and we have vowed to be the 1st one in line to buy a copy of each other's! Good luck, sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment