7.25.2009

Booty-licious


There's no doubt about it, this girl is H-O-T! For me, her booty(licious) figure trumps the stick-thin pencil figures I have admired my enire life! Kim Kardashian (sans sex tape) is one of my favorite role models because she embraces her curvacious figure! For the past 21 years of my life, I have oogled runway models and shunned myself for not having the same pencil-like resemblance. Kim is definitely readjusting my vision by flaunting her hour-glass shape! For years, my Mimi always told me that it was not a bad thing to have some curves, and I am finally believing her! Sorry it took so long, Mimi! Who inspires you to love your body, or in my case, booty??

1 comment:

  1. aww look at you! I love KimK she's maybe 4th on my list of girl-crushes. Plus she always wears the cutest, figure-flattering outfits. I think when you have all those curves you *have* to embrace them bc they sure as hell aren't going anywhere!

    ReplyDelete