7.20.2009

The Snuggie


O.K. friends, I have to make fun of you for a second...Y'all have seen those ridiculous commercials for The Snuggie, right? Yep, it's a blanket with arms! I have laughed at these commercials since the first time I saw one. I also made fun of my roommate, Sassy, for purchasing one. Tonight, I was talking to Tini-bopper on the phone and she preceded to tell me a story about Friday night. She said, "I was throwing up all night...In my snuggie". After a few giggles from yours truly, she said matter-of-factly, "What?! I mean, I got the pink one!!" I preceded to laugh hysterically and we finally had to end our conversation because I was so tickled. This story made my day! If you have not researched The Snuggie, PLEASE do so!

2 comments:

  1. ha! my fiance LOVES to make fun of the snuggie. have you seen the parody of the commercial on youtube? you HAVE to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puleaze tell me you have heard about the snuggie-pub-crawl!!! Hehe. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete