6.28.2009

(Freud)ian Slips

In honor of a weekend studying the infamous Sigmund Freud, I would like to dedicate this post to the one and only. Freudian Slips have been used as means for therapy since the late 1930's. When Freud would catch someone having a slip of the tongue in one of his sessions, he would directly interrogate his client about it. I tell you what, I feel for his clients because it is tough business keeping a secret! Living the life of a self-proclaimed blabber mouth, I have had quite a few spills! Has someone ever told you the juiciest, most secretive secret ever? When this happens to me, I just can't help it to slip up sometimes! This has to be one of my inheritances of the lovely Galebo (who always knows what's happening). I have been know to spill Christmas surprises, birthday secrets and of course, hot gossip that just hit my own personal news stand! Don't worry, I can keep a secret when I have to...Just don't ask me if I have any stored up! Have you ever had your own Freudian Slip??

For further information on being a blabber mouth, see Meg Cabot's Queen of Babble, Queen of Babble In The Big City, and Queen of Babble Gets Hitched!

1 comment: