8.23.2009

Return Of The Snuggie


OK, so I am eating my words now! Bff Tini gave me this snuggie for my birfday and I a.d.o.r.e. it! I have already taken about 4 naps in it! I seriously think if the commercials weren't so terrible, the Snuggie would have made a lot more success! They even threw in a super-neat book light! Yesss! You have no idea how happy that makes me! Thanks, Tini!! Had waaayyy too much fun with y'all this weekend! Loves you!

P.S. I WON'T be wearing mine out to the bar like this girl! And you can put that in writing!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I make so much of the Snuggie, but I know if I owned one, I would live in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't participate in Snuggie Pub Crawls!??? Does my favorite tortfeasor have a fur-snuggie!? I hear they are ALLLLLL the rage. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do NOT own a snuggie....I think we are on friendship probo lol..Noah probably side-eye's you when you wear it

    ReplyDelete