8.09.2009

SPLAT!


This weekend, the Dukey and I finally got everything in my APT put together (including the dreaded chairs)! We (well, mostly he) slaved away nailing and hanging (and also had time for a little fun)! Funny story... I wanted to get rid of an old cantaloupe from my fridge and Dukey said not to put it in the trash, so we decided to throw it off the porch! Good idea right?! Baaaaddd idea! Because I begged Dukey to let me throw it, I had a little accident. Apparently I'm not as strong as I thought because I accidentally hit a car right under us with the cantaloupe! SPLAT! omg omg omg! We ran inside and turned off the lights to make sure no one saw... And then went down and wiped it all off! It's our little secret, right?? Whew! Feels better to get that out! Anyways, so the porch (pictured) is finally finished! Hoorayy!! Now Galebo can rest assured that I don't have those ugly tailgating chairs on my porch!

P.S. I sat out on my porch and watched people stare at the melon with curiosity... hehe :)

1 comment:

  1. LMAO issues...I'm happy about the chairs, they look super nice :-) tsk tsk about throwing fruit though...trouble maker!

    ReplyDelete