10.07.2009

L.A. Candy


Have I read it? Yes. Am I a teensy bit embarrassed? Yup. Should you read it? Ooooh yeah! OK, so what if I read it before class and when people ask me what I am reading, I close it upside down so they can't see the cover?? Mind your own bee's wax! Lauren Conrad's book about an L.A. Newbsy who is asked if she wants to be the star of a reality TV show. Fact or Fiction? The jury's still out! Next on the list: Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol (yes, I know book titles are supposed to be underlined but I can't figure out how to do it)!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't be!!! I cannot wait to read it! :) So ... I tagged you on my blog!!!! Tag, you're it! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...I read it too!! AND I LOVED IT! I'm going to read Dan Brown's new one too after I finish The Dedication (I think that's what it's called) by the chicks who wrote The Nanny Diaries.

    ReplyDelete