10.19.2009

Peek-A-Boo



So... I got to babysit again after a loooong break! Poor little SC had the sniffles and a cough, so she had to stay home from preschool! Before you feel sorry for her, don't worry, she had no trouble at all keeping me busy! She hid from me all day (all I had to do to get her back was lay in the floor and...BOOM! Bomb dropping right on my stomach with a running start)!! Of course, this was followed by A LOT of laughter (she loves it when I get hurt)! We also ran laps around the house after the consumption of A. Capri Sun(s) yes, there was more than one, and B. my chocolate meal replacement bar I discovered was eaten by the smear of chocolate all over her face! WOW, what a day! Let's just say I'm not going to have any trouble going to sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment